Quality health laboratory services available to all people in Uganda.
Provide quality, cost effective and sustainable health laboratory services to support the delivery of the Uganda National Minimum Health Care Package at all levels.
CPHL/UNHLS Key Functions
- Development of Laboratory Policy, guidelines and standards
- Monitor and evaluate National Health Laboratory Services
- Mobilize resources for laboratory services
- Supervise National Laboratory quality assurance and Control
- Participate in operational research
- Provide reference and specialized testing services to support both clinical and public health programs